PÉTITION BERGER BLANC

Visiteur

/ #6048 60 Responses to Tears Flow For Wicca, Montreal Earns World’s Contempt

2012-07-28 06:17

Duane Skuce says:
July 27, 2012 at 11:40 am
This incident has disturbed me greatly, I am both disgusted and ashamed, to call my self a Canadian, a representative of our countries ethics, morals and culture,when I go abroad, while our government acts as it has.

Interestingly enough this type of thing has been seen before, 1939, Nazi Germany, Jewish people, who were viewed as subhuman, at best, by the ruling party, who practiced the same legal process for much of the same reasons.

Are we returning to that mentality ? What will be next Horses ? Probably pigs as they allegedly cause more injuries to humans than any other domestic animal.How can Canada with a straight face expect to talk to the world community about Animal Rights, etc., after such incidents as this. The Federal Government needs to step in here and legally prevent any other such incidents. Remember this, people walk our streets every day, who are repeat offenders of some very serious crimes and many are allowed custody of children and they have done much more than scratch someone.