SUPPORT THE LEZARD KING BAR / SOUTENONS LE BAR LEZARD KING

Visiteur

/ #9 My Opinion of this "lawsuit"

2011-06-11 02:07

Ok this is what i would do: First there in "Rick and The Ravens. Ray began that. Then of course, for all of us, fate makes our lives interesting. Ray discovered Jim Morrison while studying at UCLA. Then spawned, The Doors." Jim wanted it called, "The Doors of Perception." But shortened to "The Doors." Whatever. Over time, the Jim with name, "The Lizard King" began first as a tongue and cheek and was conceived to birth an altered to persona of Jim Morrison. Those associated with them that had their self serving, questionable desires opened their dark nature and millions were made and he was anointed a myth that he, himself did not see then. My point is, Ray founded The Doors, Jim had the name "Lizard King" stamped on him,and now a fan, takes the name, Lezared King" and don't truly understand that that is a patent , copyright infringement has occured. Ray should take this to court and get the title back. On top of that, that place is a bar where an staggering amount of alcohol bought, cocktails made from whiskey, and Jim 's picture is there to oversee as some "the Doinysus " God of Excessive Pleasure and Wine is a disrespect that only alcoholics like Jim--the poison that killed Jim Morrison, caused the end of a Legend that was moving toward art only brillance is the foundation, and left us without a artist that won't come again (while i am living) like, Twain, Wildes, Blake, Nietzsche, Rembrant, and others not mentioned. If i wrote something I admired and used their words, showing their pictures, and making money that ended the life of my favorite singer viewed as a mentor even in 2011, I would be sued for some much money and suffer emotional torment. So Ray is only preserving and save that began and the Doors is founder, rights, and the legacy that has been started in the late 60s. If was me, Ray is doing what is right. I bet this is not the first person he has to deal with those "idiots' using to make money that is really a stuble form of stealing and getting a piece of the pie that is not even his. Before i opened my business last year, my lawyers made sure that there was no name like I was going to name it before opening. But this lawsuit is in Paris, but this the law of the United States of America. Jim's whole essence was for each individual to think, be, and do what is right and true for themselves. Do you think Jim would like this and the name is his and his only. I doubt he would like it. Thanks for asking my opinion and have good day or evening in Paris. Been stunning weather in southeast United States..............Kristi Jones ps- The Doors had to be shortened because The Doors of Perception came from Huxley. They would be in violation of copyright inpringement from them. Get the point. :}}}