PÉTITION BERGER BLANC

Quoted post

Visiteur

2014-04-24 13:56

Hi my name is Tania. I have a sad story to tell.
I found a dog last Friday and took it to Berger blanc to help find the owner. I also posted his picture They promised me that if the owner is not found that I would get it back. But the when I called back on the 5th day I got the run around. ( I also visited the dog on Easter Sunday I bring it food and a blanket) they told me that there is a charge which is understandable but they quoted around 700$ to 1200$ !,/$:@;$;&;@(. I called to speak with the director there and she was very rude! Told me yes there's a charge of 15$ a day and food and vaccines. I get that but 700 too 1200$ ???? She didn't answer to that. Then she called 20 min later saying they put down the dog that it was vicious and had sick problems. What bullshit!!!! When I found the dog I walked straight up to it and it bowed and was submissive and obedient ! It stayed by me while walking to the carHi my name is Tania. I have a sad story to tell. I found a dog last Friday and took it to Berger blanc to help find the owner. I also posted his picture They promised me that if the owner is not found that I would get it back. But the when I called back on the 5th day I got the run around. ( I also visited the dog on Easter Sunday I bring it food and a blanket) they told me that there is a charge which is understandable but they quoted around 700$ to 1200$ !,/$:@;$;&;@(. I called to speak with the director there and she was very rude! Told me yes there's a charge of 15$ a day and food and vaccines. I get that but 700 too 1200$ ???? She didn't answer to that. Then she called 20 min later saying they put down the dog that it was vicious and had skin problems. What bullshit!!!! When I found the dog I walked straight up to it and it bowed and was submissive and obedient ! It stayed by me while walking to the car and when I told it to get in the back seat it did so That is not a vicious dog. Pls tell this story and help save animals from Berger blanc they r not humane ! I'm very upset an disappointment and very sad about this. An innocent dog died today and there will probably be many more under their care and when I told it to get in the back seat it did so
That is not a vicious dog. Pls tell this story and help save animals from Berger blanc they r not humane ! I'm very upset an disappointment and very sad about this. An innocent dog died today and there will probably be many more under their care

Réponses

Visiteur

#6573 Re: rthey only kill

2014-04-25 14:49:21

#6571: -

we have 2 dogs and before these dogs we whent to B.B to adopt a dog but the girl that worked there was an ass

the dogs live in hell the B>B has to close down wich i though they did ???

in laval they where to close for cruelty to animals but i guess money saved them and friends ...

so now we need to close them down as fast as we can.....why not use the ASPCA????