PÉTITION BERGER BLANC

Quoted post

Visiteur

#4219 Re: Re: The gas trucks at St-Hubert's SCDD delivering death to the pound today

2011-10-13 04:53

#4217: jess - Re: The gas trucks at St-Hubert's SCDD delivering death to the pound today

Thanks, I'm trying to do the same. It seems to me there was a list on this site but long ago.... I will be at the conference the 29th. You could register if you are interested.

Réponses

jess

#4221 Re: Re: Re: The gas trucks at St-Hubert's SCDD delivering death to the pound today

2011-10-13 05:16:28

#4219: - Re: Re: The gas trucks at St-Hubert's SCDD delivering death to the pound today 

Okay, I`ll see for the 29th . right now, I`m looking for the email adress of the person in charge at the Longueuil Council who wrote me last spring concerning " fourrières à but lucratif or not " . That person is the directrice adjointe of the Mayor Mme St-Hilaire.  ( St-hubert, longueuil, Greenfield park, etc... ) all in the same pot .

She wrote me that Longueuil city would not give any contract what so ever to berger blanc . ( She answered all my questions , actualy ) . Now, I WANT TO REACH THAT PERSON , AND THE MAYOR MME ST-HILAIRE , and not give up until they tell me they will go at the conference the 29th .

Those people have to go there,  it is an emergency . Enough is enough .